tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Richard E. Tatum Jr." <cmre...@bellsouth.net>
Subject uriworkermap ----- question for the advanced Tomcater!
Date Sun, 18 May 2003 23:46:57 GMT
Is there a way to specify the host in the uriworkermap?
I have setup multiple websites under IIS in which I want each to route to a separate instance
of Tomcat.
I have the separate instances set up and working. The only problem that I have is in order
to be able to direct the sites to the proper instance I have to deploy my sites using a unique
sub directory instead of from the main directory.
Example :
/subdirectory/servlet/*=worker2
/subdirectory/*.jsp=worker2

If I deploy from main directory and use
/servlet/*=worker3
/*.jsp=workert3

All will be directed to worker3

It would be nice to be able to use
sitename/servlet/*=worker3
sitename/*.jsp=worker3

If anyone knows how to do this I would greatly appreciate any suggestions.
Thank You
Richard