tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Tony F. White" <t...@worldlingo.com>
Subject Re: Mod_JK2 and 503 ErrorDocument
Date Mon, 12 May 2003 23:25:53 GMT
Hi Kraemer

I am not sure why it does not work for you... but below is the configuration we use...

Here is the mod_jk2.conf - we have an include call to make this part of the httpd.conf

---------------------
<IfModule !mod_jk2.c>
  LoadModule jk2_module modules/mod_jk2.so
</IfModule>

JkSet config:file /usr/local/apache/conf/jk2/workers2.properties
---------------------

Then in the workers2.properties file on the we have:

---------------------
[channel.socket:server1socket]
tomcatId=as1
host=server1
port=8009
#keepalive=0
group=lb_1

[ajp13:server1socket]
tomcatId=as1
route=as1
#group=lb_1
level=1
#max_connections=0

[lb:lb_1]
timeout=10
attempts=3
recovery=60
noWorkerMsg=/en/error503.html
noWorkerCode=302

Note I have only included details from the conf file for one of the app servers.

We would rather use the proper errorcode of 503 and have the apache errordocument handler
take care of displaying the error page but
it does not seem to want to work, works for internal server error pages but not 503's from
mod_jk2.

HTH
Tony.