tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Terje Hopsø <tehos...@online.no>
Subject Problem with FORM POST and servlet 4.1.24
Date Fri, 02 May 2003 12:31:16 GMT
Hello,

I have a form where I have several input fields which will be sent to a
servlet which contains setXXXX and getXXXX for each field.

I tested first with three fields and got them to work fine. Then I added
nine more. Not one of these new fields are calling the set-function for
setting the value. Only the three first that was working at the first test.
I changed to GET method and I can see all parameters are sent.

The parameters for the three fields that are working mixed within the
parameter string:
http://ppcterje:8080/regres/regresultat.jsp?navn=XX
<http://ppcterje:8080/regres/regresultat.jsp?navn=XX&sted=&dato=&tid=&ligg=1
&sta=2&kne=3&kls=6&Grl=4&hsk=10&omg=5&msk=15&submitButtonName=Send+resultat>
&sted=&dato=&tid=&ligg=1&sta=2&kne=3&kls=6&Grl=4&hsk=10&omg=5&msk=15&submitB
uttonName=Send+resultat

It is the parameter ligg, sta and kne that is working.

Any idea?

- Terje