tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Sergei P. Volin" <svo...@ttk.ru>
Subject users authenication across multiple db's
Date Thu, 01 May 2003 10:06:23 GMT
Hi All,

We are developing a new web application in parallel with an already running one. We already
have users in old DB and are planning to have new users in a new DB. Will it be possible with
Tomcat to authenticate users across both DBs?
To tell the truth I tried to create two jdbc realms for both DBs but Tomcat allowed to authenticate
users across the only one which was the last configured in the configuration file. Ehh...

Is there any workaround of this problem?  Any suggestions will be appreciated very much.

Sergei.