tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jan Pěkník" <jan.pek...@atlas.cz>
Subject tomcat4.1 include problems
Date Tue, 28 May 2002 14:18:12 GMT
Hi,

I have a strange problem with tomcat4 (version 4.1) and include directives. Operating system
is windows2000. When I use include directive on page, and in the included file is another

include directive, tomcat compiles the page every time it is called. The same problem I have
with
Struts template engine - when I use template on some page, Tomcat re-compiles it on every
hit, which
is terribly slow.  I think there is no reason why pages should be re-compiled. Can somebody
help?