tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Richard E. Tatum Jr." <cmre...@bellsouth.net>
Subject IIS and Tomcat ------------------------------- Please share some wisdom Please!
Date Thu, 15 May 2003 21:28:26 GMT
I have no problem with it working through a virtual directory, but when
I try to run it through the virtual host the isapi redirector is not being
called.

In IIS you have the default Website  at  IP ##.###.##.### you can create a
virtual directory codemanrichard under this reached at
##.###.##.###/codemanrichard/jsp/hello.jsp

You can also create another Website at another IP ##.###.##.### that can be
reached at that IP address and have it point to the directory the codemanrichard directory
directly. This is reached at ##.###.##.###/jsp/hello.jsp

You can also create another Website at another IP ##.###.##.### that can be
reached at that IP address and have it redirect ##.###.##.###/codemanrichard
 ##.###.##.###/jsp/hello.jsp

I can make the first example work fine. The second one I can not. The third
I can.

Any light that you can shine on this would be greatly appreciated.
Richard