tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Terje Hopsø <>
Subject Problem with FORM POST and servlet 4.1.24
Date Fri, 02 May 2003 11:19:59 GMT
I have a form where I have several input fields which will be sent to a
servlet which contains setXXXX and getXXXX for each field.
I tested first with three fields and got them to work fine. Then I added
nine more. Not one of these new fields are calling the set-function for
setting the value. Only the three first that was working at the first test.
I changed to GET method and I can see all parameters are sent.
The parameters for the three fields that are working mixed within the
parameter string:
It is the parameter ligg, sta and kne that is working.
Any idea?
- Terje