tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Brian McDonald" <b.mcdon...@ieee.org>
Subject RE: development server (stand-alone) vs. deployment server setup
Date Fri, 02 May 2003 02:26:59 GMT
This will probably sound stupid... and naïve... but why? Why is it a pain in the
ass? Why - as I have already found out - doesn't the IIS HowTO, for example,
jive with reality? I personally haven't been able to follow the instructions
because the "sample" properties files

workers.properties, and
uriworkermap.properties

are not in the /conf directory as specified. And I don't know what to do since
they are not there and the Workers HowTO does not tell me what these files have
to be to work with IIS in a standard config.

Brian