tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Larry Meadors" <Larry.Mead...@plumcreek.com>
Subject Re: A common .properties file
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2003 16:49:50 GMT
Hmm, it seems to work OK on my box.

I created a 'test.properties' file in $CATALINA_HOME/shared/classes and
used

Thread.
 currentThread().
  getContextClassLoader().
   getResourceAsStream('test.properties');

And got just what I expected. This is on 4.1.24, maybe you had an older
version?

Larry

>>> bahbahbooie@go.com 04/10/03 09:37 AM >>>
If that works I'd love to hear about it.
The $CATALINA_HOME/shared/classes never worked for me.