tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Turner <tomcat-u...@johnturner.com>
Subject Re: Mod_jk blues
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2003 11:59:26 GMT

Sorry, now I'm confused....if you are including mod_jk.conf, and you have
my.domain.com defined in server.xml, why are you manually defining
my.domain.com in httpd.conf?

There should only be one VirtualHost/ServerName definition in httpd.conf
for each virtual host.  Whether that definition is added to httpd.conf by
you or by including another file is something you have to decide, you can't
have it both ways.

John