tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Turner <tomcat-u...@johnturner.com>
Subject Re: unable to run JSPs in tomcat 4.1.24
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2003 12:38:42 GMT

You shouldn't "take" anything and "put" it anywhere, you should analyze
your system and your CLASSPATH and look for the JAR files that are out of
date, and ensure that they don't get used, either by renaming them or
deleting them.

Tomcat comes with the correct servlet.jar file...Ralph's point is that the
correct one is being overridden by another that is on your system.

John