tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Turner <tomcat-u...@johnturner.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 4.1, Standalone, Port 80, Coyote
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2003 19:14:44 GMT

In my opinion, you can't go wrong with the O'Reilly books, and if you look
around, a lot of times you can get their "bookshelf" series at a good
price.  The bookshelf series will put 5-8 books on CD-ROM, and include one
of the books in hard copy format as well.

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/esa3/ (absolutely key, in my opinion)

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/linuxwebcdbs/ (very nice bookshelf series)

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/runux4/

John