tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Turner <tomcat-u...@johnturner.com>
Subject Re: Tuning Tomcat
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2003 13:48:57 GMT

As a fellow Wrox Press author, I don't think the Tomcat performance tuning
book will be out anytime soon, as Wrox Press and its companion
organizations (Friends of Ed, etc) are currently being liquidated.  All
book projects are on indefinite hold, and it was my understanding that Remy
and Peter's book was due for release in May.

Unfortunate circumstances, all around.

John