tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Turner <tomcat-u...@johnturner.com>
Subject Re: Best Linux For Apache/Tomcat (SuSE or Red Hat?)
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2003 12:32:29 GMT

What you use is up to you, but I can tell you that if you use Red Hat,
there will be a lot more people on this list who can help you should you
run into problems.  That is not to say that Red Hat is better that SuSE or
anything else, it is just a description of my perception of the current
distribution of Linux users and admins on this list.

John