tomcat-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From John Turner <tomcat-u...@johnturner.com>
Subject Re: mod_jk compiled in RH 8.0 with apache 2.0.40-11.3
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2003 12:00:43 GMT

You don't have a compatible version of libtool, would be my guess.

John

On Fri, 11 Apr 2003 17:18:38 -0300, Gustavo Lima <listas@opendf.com.br> 
wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Does anybody have a mod_jk compiled in RH 8.0 with apache 2.0.40*? I´m 
> trying to compile mod_jk for a week and always get errors. I´m sending 
> you all the process:
>
> [root@erosnovo native]# ./buildconf.sh libtoolize --force --automake -- 
> copy
> aclocal
> automake -a --foreign -i --copy
> autoconf
> [root@erosnovo native]# ./configure --with-apxs=/usr/sbin/apxs checking 
> for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
> checking whether build environment is sane... yes
> /home/gustavo/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-jk-1.2.2- 
> src/jk/native/scripts/build/unix/missing: Unknown `--run' option
> Try `/home/gustavo/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-jk-1.2.2- 
> src/jk/native/scripts/build/unix/missing --help' for more information
> configure: WARNING: `missing' script is too old or missing
> checking for gawk... gawk
> checking whether make sets ${MAKE}... yes
> checking build system type... i686-pc-linux-gnu
> checking host system type... i686-pc-linux-gnu
> checking for style of include used by make... GNU
> checking for gcc... gcc
> checking for C compiler default output... a.out
> checking whether the C compiler works... yes
> checking whether we are cross compiling... no
> checking for suffix of executables... checking for suffix of object 
> files... o
> checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... yes
> checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
> checking dependency style of gcc... none
> checking for ld used by GCC... /usr/bin/ld
> checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld) is GNU ld... yes
> checking for /usr/bin/ld option to reload object files... -r
> checking for BSD-compatible nm... /usr/bin/nm -B
> checking whether ln -s works... yes
> checking how to recognise dependant libraries... pass_all
> checking command to parse /usr/bin/nm -B output... ok
> checking how to run the C preprocessor... gcc -E
> checking for ANSI C header files... yes
> checking for sys/types.h... yes
> checking for sys/stat.h... yes
> checking for stdlib.h... yes
> checking for string.h... yes
> checking for memory.h... yes
> checking for strings.h... yes
> checking for inttypes.h... yes
> checking for stdint.h... yes
> checking for unistd.h... yes
> checking dlfcn.h usability... yes
> checking dlfcn.h presence... yes
> checking for dlfcn.h... yes
> checking for ranlib... ranlib
> checking for strip... strip
> checking for objdir... .libs
> checking for gcc option to produce PIC... -fPIC
> checking if gcc PIC flag -fPIC works... yes
> checking if gcc static flag -static works... yes
> checking if gcc supports -c -o file.o... yes
> checking if gcc supports -c -o file.lo... yes
> checking if gcc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions... yes
> checking whether the linker (/usr/bin/ld) supports shared libraries... 
> yes
> checking how to hardcode library paths into programs... immediate
> checking whether stripping libraries is possible... yes
> checking dynamic linker characteristics... GNU/Linux ld.so
> checking if libtool supports shared libraries... yes
> checking whether to build shared libraries... yes
> checking whether to build static libraries... yes
> checking whether -lc should be explicitly linked in... no
> creating libtool
> checking for gcc... (cached) gcc
> checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... (cached) yes
> checking whether gcc accepts -g... (cached) yes
> checking dependency style of gcc... (cached) none
> checking for ld used by GCC... (cached) /usr/bin/ld
> checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld) is GNU ld... (cached) yes
> checking for test... /usr/bin/test
> checking for rm... /bin/rm
> checking for grep... /bin/grep
> checking for echo... /bin/echo
> checking for sed... /bin/sed
> checking for cp... /bin/cp
> checking for mkdir... /bin/mkdir
> checking for libtool... /usr/bin/libtool
> need to check for Perl first, apxs depends on it...
> checking for perl... /usr/bin/perl
> building connector for "apache-2.0"
> checking for target platform... unix
> no apache given
> configure: creating ./config.status
> config.status: creating Makefile
> config.status: creating apache-1.3/Makefile
> config.status: creating apache-1.3/Makefile.apxs
> config.status: creating apache-2.0/Makefile
> config.status: creating apache-2.0/Makefile.apxs
> config.status: creating common/Makefile
> config.status: creating common/list.mk
> config.status: creating jni/Makefile
> config.status: executing depfiles commands
> [root@erosnovo native]# make
> Making all in common
> make[1]: Entering directory `/home/gustavo/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-jk- 
> 1.2.2-src/jk/native/common'
> /usr/bin/libtool --mode=compile gcc -I/usr/include/httpd -g -O2 -O2 - 
> march=i386 -mcpu=i686 -pthread -g -O2 -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT - 
> D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -D_SVID_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -I /include 
> -I /include/ -c jk_ajp12_worker.c rm -f .libs/jk_ajp12_worker.lo
> gcc -I/usr/include/httpd -g -O2 -O2 -march=i386 -mcpu=i686 -pthread -g - 
> O2 -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE - 
> D_SVID_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -I /include -I /include/ -c jk_ajp12_worker.c 
> -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/jk_ajp12_worker.lo
> gcc -I/usr/include/httpd -g -O2 -O2 -march=i386 -mcpu=i686 -pthread -g - 
> O2 -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE - 
> D_SVID_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -I /include -I /include/ -c jk_ajp12_worker.c 
> -o jk_ajp12_worker.o >/dev/null 2>&1
> mv -f .libs/jk_ajp12_worker.lo jk_ajp12_worker.lo
> /usr/bin/libtool --mode=compile gcc -I/usr/include/httpd -g -O2 -O2 - 
> march=i386 -mcpu=i686 -pthread -g -O2 -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT - 
> D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -D_SVID_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -I /include 
> -I /include/ -c jk_connect.c rm -f .libs/jk_connect.lo
> gcc -I/usr/include/httpd -g -O2 -O2 -march=i386 -mcpu=i686 -pthread -g - 
> O2 -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE - 
> D_SVID_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -I /include -I /include/ -c jk_connect.c  - 
> fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/jk_connect.lo
> gcc -I/usr/include/httpd -g -O2 -O2 -march=i386 -mcpu=i686 -pthread -g - 
> O2 -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE - 
> D_SVID_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -I /include -I /include/ -c jk_connect.c -o 
> jk_connect.o >/dev/null 2>&1
> mv -f .libs/jk_connect.lo jk_connect.lo
> /usr/bin/libtool --mode=compile gcc -I/usr/include/httpd -g -O2 -O2 - 
> march=i386 -mcpu=i686 -pthread -g -O2 -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT - 
> D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -D_SVID_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -I /include 
> -I /include/ -c jk_msg_buff.c rm -f .libs/jk_msg_buff.lo
> gcc -I/usr/include/httpd -g -O2 -O2 -march=i386 -mcpu=i686 -pthread -g - 
> O2 -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE - 
> D_SVID_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -I /include -I /include/ -c jk_msg_buff.c  - 
> fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/jk_msg_buff.lo
> gcc -I/usr/include/httpd -g -O2 -O2 -march=i386 -mcpu=i686 -pthread -g - 
> O2 -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE - 
> D_SVID_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -I /include -I /include/ -c jk_msg_buff.c -o 
> jk_msg_buff.o >/dev/null 2>&1
> mv -f .libs/jk_msg_buff.lo jk_msg_buff.lo
> /usr/bin/libtool --mode=compile gcc -I/usr/include/httpd -g -O2 -O2 - 
> march=i386 -mcpu=i686 -pthread -g -O2 -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT - 
> D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -D_SVID_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -I /include 
> -I /include/ -c jk_util.c rm -f .libs/jk_util.lo
> gcc -I/usr/include/httpd -g -O2 -O2 -march=i386 -mcpu=i686 -pthread -g - 
> O2 -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE - 
> D_SVID_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -I /include -I /include/ -c jk_util.c  -fPIC - 
>
>
> DPIC -o .libs/jk_util.lo
> gcc -I/usr/include/httpd -g -O2 -O2 -march=i386 -mcpu=i686 -pthread -g - 
> O2 -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE - 
> D_SVID_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -I /include -I /include/ -c jk_util.c -o 
> jk_util.o >/dev/null 2>&1
> mv -f .libs/jk_util.lo jk_util.lo
> /usr/bin/libtool --mode=compile gcc -I/usr/include/httpd -g -O2 -O2 - 
> march=i386 -mcpu=i686 -pthread -g -O2 -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT - 
> D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -D_SVID_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -I /include 
> -I /include/ -c jk_ajp13.c rm -f .libs/jk_ajp13.lo
> gcc -I/usr/include/httpd -g -O2 -O2 -march=i386 -mcpu=i686 -pthread -g - 
> O2 -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE - 
> D_SVID_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -I /include -I /include/ -c jk_ajp13.c  -fPIC 
> -DPIC -o .libs/jk_ajp13.lo
> gcc -I/usr/include/httpd -g -O2 -O2 -march=i386 -mcpu=i686 -pthread -g - 
> O2 -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE - 
> D_SVID_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -I /include -I /include/ -c jk_ajp13.c -o 
> jk_ajp13.o >/dev/null 2>&1
> mv -f .libs/jk_ajp13.lo jk_ajp13.lo
> /usr/bin/libtool --mode=compile gcc -I/usr/include/httpd -g -O2 -O2 - 
> march=i386 -mcpu=i686 -pthread -g -O2 -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT - 
> D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -D_SVID_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -I /include 
> -I /include/ -c jk_pool.c rm -f .libs/jk_pool.lo
> gcc -I/usr/include/httpd -g -O2 -O2 -march=i386 -mcpu=i686 -pthread -g - 
> O2 -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE - 
> D_SVID_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -I /include -I /include/ -c jk_pool.c  -fPIC - 
>
>
> DPIC -o .libs/jk_pool.lo
> gcc -I/usr/include/httpd -g -O2 -O2 -march=i386 -mcpu=i686 -pthread -g - 
> O2 -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE - 
> D_SVID_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -I /include -I /include/ -c jk_pool.c -o 
> jk_pool.o >/dev/null 2>&1
> mv -f .libs/jk_pool.lo jk_pool.lo
> /usr/bin/libtool --mode=compile gcc -I/usr/include/httpd -g -O2 -O2 - 
> march=i386 -mcpu=i686 -pthread -g -O2 -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT - 
> D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -D_SVID_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -I /include 
> -I /include/ -c jk_worker.c rm -f .libs/jk_worker.lo
> gcc -I/usr/include/httpd -g -O2 -O2 -march=i386 -mcpu=i686 -pthread -g - 
> O2 -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE - 
> D_SVID_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -I /include -I /include/ -c jk_worker.c  - 
> fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/jk_worker.lo
> gcc -I/usr/include/httpd -g -O2 -O2 -march=i386 -mcpu=i686 -pthread -g - 
> O2 -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE - 
> D_SVID_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -I /include -I /include/ -c jk_worker.c -o 
> jk_worker.o >/dev/null 2>&1
> mv -f .libs/jk_worker.lo jk_worker.lo
> /usr/bin/libtool --mode=compile gcc -I/usr/include/httpd -g -O2 -O2 - 
> march=i386 -mcpu=i686 -pthread -g -O2 -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT - 
> D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -D_SVID_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -I /include 
> -I /include/ -c jk_ajp13_worker.c rm -f .libs/jk_ajp13_worker.lo
> gcc -I/usr/include/httpd -g -O2 -O2 -march=i386 -mcpu=i686 -pthread -g - 
> O2 -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE - 
> D_SVID_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -I /include -I /include/ -c jk_ajp13_worker.c 
> -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/jk_ajp13_worker.lo
> gcc -I/usr/include/httpd -g -O2 -O2 -march=i386 -mcpu=i686 -pthread -g - 
> O2 -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE - 
> D_SVID_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -I /include -I /include/ -c jk_ajp13_worker.c 
> -o jk_ajp13_worker.o >/dev/null 2>&1
> mv -f .libs/jk_ajp13_worker.lo jk_ajp13_worker.lo
> /usr/bin/libtool --mode=compile gcc -I/usr/include/httpd -g -O2 -O2 - 
> march=i386 -mcpu=i686 -pthread -g -O2 -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT - 
> D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -D_SVID_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -I /include 
> -I /include/ -c jk_lb_worker.c rm -f .libs/jk_lb_worker.lo
> gcc -I/usr/include/httpd -g -O2 -O2 -march=i386 -mcpu=i686 -pthread -g - 
> O2 -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE - 
> D_SVID_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -I /include -I /include/ -c jk_lb_worker.c  - 
> fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/jk_lb_worker.lo
> gcc -I/usr/include/httpd -g -O2 -O2 -march=i386 -mcpu=i686 -pthread -g - 
> O2 -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE - 
> D_SVID_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -I /include -I /include/ -c jk_lb_worker.c -o 
> jk_lb_worker.o >/dev/null 2>&1
> mv -f .libs/jk_lb_worker.lo jk_lb_worker.lo
> /usr/bin/libtool --mode=compile gcc -I/usr/include/httpd -g -O2 -O2 - 
> march=i386 -mcpu=i686 -pthread -g -O2 -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT - 
> D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -D_SVID_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -I /include 
> -I /include/ -c jk_sockbuf.c rm -f .libs/jk_sockbuf.lo
> gcc -I/usr/include/httpd -g -O2 -O2 -march=i386 -mcpu=i686 -pthread -g - 
> O2 -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE - 
> D_SVID_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -I /include -I /include/ -c jk_sockbuf.c  - 
> fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/jk_sockbuf.lo
> gcc -I/usr/include/httpd -g -O2 -O2 -march=i386 -mcpu=i686 -pthread -g - 
> O2 -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE - 
> D_SVID_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -I /include -I /include/ -c jk_sockbuf.c -o 
> jk_sockbuf.o >/dev/null 2>&1
> mv -f .libs/jk_sockbuf.lo jk_sockbuf.lo
> /usr/bin/libtool --mode=compile gcc -I/usr/include/httpd -g -O2 -O2 - 
> march=i386 -mcpu=i686 -pthread -g -O2 -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT - 
> D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -D_SVID_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -I /include 
> -I /include/ -c jk_map.c rm -f .libs/jk_map.lo
> gcc -I/usr/include/httpd -g -O2 -O2 -march=i386 -mcpu=i686 -pthread -g - 
> O2 -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE - 
> D_SVID_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -I /include -I /include/ -c jk_map.c  -fPIC - 
> DPIC -o .libs/jk_map.lo
> gcc -I/usr/include/httpd -g -O2 -O2 -march=i386 -mcpu=i686 -pthread -g - 
> O2 -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE - 
> D_SVID_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -I /include -I /include/ -c jk_map.c -o 
> jk_map.o >/dev/null 2>&1
> mv -f .libs/jk_map.lo jk_map.lo
> /usr/bin/libtool --mode=compile gcc -I/usr/include/httpd -g -O2 -O2 - 
> march=i386 -mcpu=i686 -pthread -g -O2 -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT - 
> D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -D_SVID_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -I /include 
> -I /include/ -c jk_uri_worker_map.c rm -f .libs/jk_uri_worker_map.lo
> gcc -I/usr/include/httpd -g -O2 -O2 -march=i386 -mcpu=i686 -pthread -g - 
> O2 -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE - 
> D_SVID_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -I /include -I /include/ -c 
> jk_uri_worker_map.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/jk_uri_worker_map.lo
> gcc -I/usr/include/httpd -g -O2 -O2 -march=i386 -mcpu=i686 -pthread -g - 
> O2 -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE - 
> D_SVID_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -I /include -I /include/ -c 
> jk_uri_worker_map.c -o jk_uri_worker_map.o >/dev/null 2>&1
> mv -f .libs/jk_uri_worker_map.lo jk_uri_worker_map.lo
> /usr/bin/libtool --mode=compile gcc -I/usr/include/httpd -g -O2 -O2 - 
> march=i386 -mcpu=i686 -pthread -g -O2 -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT - 
> D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -D_SVID_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -I /include 
> -I /include/ -c jk_ajp14.c rm -f .libs/jk_ajp14.lo
> gcc -I/usr/include/httpd -g -O2 -O2 -march=i386 -mcpu=i686 -pthread -g - 
> O2 -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE - 
> D_SVID_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -I /include -I /include/ -c jk_ajp14.c  -fPIC 
> -DPIC -o .libs/jk_ajp14.lo
> gcc -I/usr/include/httpd -g -O2 -O2 -march=i386 -mcpu=i686 -pthread -g - 
> O2 -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE - 
> D_SVID_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -I /include -I /include/ -c jk_ajp14.c -o 
> jk_ajp14.o >/dev/null 2>&1
> mv -f .libs/jk_ajp14.lo jk_ajp14.lo
> /usr/bin/libtool --mode=compile gcc -I/usr/include/httpd -g -O2 -O2 - 
> march=i386 -mcpu=i686 -pthread -g -O2 -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT - 
> D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -D_SVID_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -I /include 
> -I /include/ -c jk_ajp14_worker.c rm -f .libs/jk_ajp14_worker.lo
> gcc -I/usr/include/httpd -g -O2 -O2 -march=i386 -mcpu=i686 -pthread -g - 
> O2 -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE - 
> D_SVID_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -I /include -I /include/ -c jk_ajp14_worker.c 
> -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/jk_ajp14_worker.lo
> gcc -I/usr/include/httpd -g -O2 -O2 -march=i386 -mcpu=i686 -pthread -g - 
> O2 -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE - 
> D_SVID_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -I /include -I /include/ -c jk_ajp14_worker.c 
> -o jk_ajp14_worker.o >/dev/null 2>&1
> mv -f .libs/jk_ajp14_worker.lo jk_ajp14_worker.lo
> /usr/bin/libtool --mode=compile gcc -I/usr/include/httpd -g -O2 -O2 - 
> march=i386 -mcpu=i686 -pthread -g -O2 -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT - 
> D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -D_SVID_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -I /include 
> -I /include/ -c jk_md5.c rm -f .libs/jk_md5.lo
> gcc -I/usr/include/httpd -g -O2 -O2 -march=i386 -mcpu=i686 -pthread -g - 
> O2 -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE - 
> D_SVID_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -I /include -I /include/ -c jk_md5.c  -fPIC - 
> DPIC -o .libs/jk_md5.lo
> gcc -I/usr/include/httpd -g -O2 -O2 -march=i386 -mcpu=i686 -pthread -g - 
> O2 -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE - 
> D_SVID_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -I /include -I /include/ -c jk_md5.c -o 
> jk_md5.o >/dev/null 2>&1
> mv -f .libs/jk_md5.lo jk_md5.lo
> /usr/bin/libtool --mode=compile gcc -I/usr/include/httpd -g -O2 -O2 - 
> march=i386 -mcpu=i686 -pthread -g -O2 -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT - 
> D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -D_SVID_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -I /include 
> -I /include/ -c jk_ajp_common.c rm -f .libs/jk_ajp_common.lo
> gcc -I/usr/include/httpd -g -O2 -O2 -march=i386 -mcpu=i686 -pthread -g - 
> O2 -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE - 
> D_SVID_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -I /include -I /include/ -c jk_ajp_common.c  - 
>
>
> fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/jk_ajp_common.lo
> gcc -I/usr/include/httpd -g -O2 -O2 -march=i386 -mcpu=i686 -pthread -g - 
> O2 -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE - 
> D_SVID_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -I /include -I /include/ -c jk_ajp_common.c - 
> o jk_ajp_common.o >/dev/null 2>&1
> mv -f .libs/jk_ajp_common.lo jk_ajp_common.lo
> /usr/bin/libtool --mode=compile gcc -I/usr/include/httpd -g -O2 -O2 - 
> march=i386 -mcpu=i686 -pthread -g -O2 -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT - 
> D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -D_SVID_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -I /include 
> -I /include/ -c jk_context.c rm -f .libs/jk_context.lo
> gcc -I/usr/include/httpd -g -O2 -O2 -march=i386 -mcpu=i686 -pthread -g - 
> O2 -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE - 
> D_SVID_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -I /include -I /include/ -c jk_context.c  - 
> fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/jk_context.lo
> gcc -I/usr/include/httpd -g -O2 -O2 -march=i386 -mcpu=i686 -pthread -g - 
> O2 -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE - 
> D_SVID_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -I /include -I /include/ -c jk_context.c -o 
> jk_context.o >/dev/null 2>&1
> mv -f .libs/jk_context.lo jk_context.lo
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/gustavo/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-jk- 
> 1.2.2-src/jk/native/common'
> Making all in apache-2.0
> make[1]: Entering directory `/home/gustavo/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-jk- 
> 1.2.2-src/jk/native/apache-2.0'
> /bin/sh /usr/src/redhat/BUILD/httpd-2.0.43/srclib/apr/libtool --silent -- 
> mode=compile gcc -I/usr/include/httpd -g -O2 -DUSE_APACHE_MD5 -I 
> ../common  -I /include -I /include/unix -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT - 
> D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -D_SVID_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -O2 - 
> march=i386 -mcpu=i686 -pthread -g -O2 -pthread -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT - 
> D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -D_SVID_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -c mod_jk.c 
> /usr/src/redhat/BUILD/httpd-2.0.43/srclib/apr/libtool: 
> /usr/src/redhat/BUILD/httpd-2.0.43/srclib/apr/libtool: No such file or 
> directory
> make[1]: *** [mod_jk.lo] Error 127
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/gustavo/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-jk- 
> 1.2.2-src/jk/native/apache-2.0'
> make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
>
> Does anybody know whats going wrong?
>
> Thanks any help
>
> Gustavo
>



-- 
Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: tomcat-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: tomcat-user-help@jakarta.apache.org


Mime
View raw message