tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: Virtual hosting (Tomcat + IIS)
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2003 06:36:40 GMT
<disclaimer>
I don't use IIS at all myself, so everything I may say may be wrong
(hopefully Nacho and/or Mladen will step in and prove that I don't know what
I'm talking about :)
</disclaimer>

It should be much like the Apache stuff.  I'd start by adding the Listener:
  <Listener className="org.apache.ajp.tomcat4.config.IISConfig" />
(following the patterns from
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/config/jk.html#Configuring%2
0Tomcat.