tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: jk load balancing not working properly
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2003 05:53:14 GMT
AFAIK, load-balancing doesn't work at all for Apache 1.3.x.  It should work
for Apache 2.0.x if you are using the "worker" MPM.  For the "pre-fork" MPM,
the answer is much the same as for Apache 1.3.x.

It isn't that hard to get this to work for Jk2 for
Apache-1.3.x/Apache-2.0.x-pre-fork.  Patches are always welcome :-).