tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <>
Subject Re: When clientAuth is true in server.xml
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2003 07:13:27 GMT
Well, 3.2.3 was released almost two years ago.  Peoples memories only
stretch so far ;-).

>From you description, I'm guessing that you forgot to import your
client-cert into your browser (since it seems to be complaining that you
haven't configured any cert in your browser for it to return).

There are other (user/config) problems, but they are too numerous to waste
band-width here.  If you want to post entries from your Tomcat logs, then
maybe someone can help (since actually, these are JSSE errors, that haven't
changed much from 3.2.x-5.x).

"Manjula Ramachandra (mramacha)" <> wrote in message
> Hello,
> I do see lot of mail exchanges happening in the mailing list.
> Please can anybody help with my problem.
> Regs,
> Manjula

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: