tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: When clientAuth is true in server.xml
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2003 07:13:27 GMT
Well, 3.2.3 was released almost two years ago.  Peoples memories only
stretch so far ;-).

>From you description, I'm guessing that you forgot to import your
client-cert into your browser (since it seems to be complaining that you
haven't configured any cert in your browser for it to return).

There are other (user/config) problems, but they are too numerous to waste
band-width here.  If you want to post entries from your Tomcat logs, then
maybe someone can help (since actually, these are JSSE errors, that haven't
changed much from 3.2.x-5.x).