tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: MBeanServer is not available (repeat)
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2003 06:22:39 GMT
It would help to know the Tomcat version you are using.  e.g.
Tomcat-5-nightly seems to break the admin app a lot (but it is Alpha at
best, so it's the price of living on the bleeding edge :).

Otherwise, I'm guessing that you are building from src, and neglected to
include the JMX jars in the build.properties file.