tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: how to disable tomcat, mod_jk overhead for one simple servlet
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2003 03:47:33 GMT
Tomcat 3.3.x is (or can be made to be) pretty light-weight (one of the
developers reports that he had it running on his PDA :).

If you can support that many versions back, you could also use JServ, which
is ultra-light-weight.  It's currently in the source distro for 3.3.x (but
not for long :), and AFAIK still works fine.  It is also totally
unsupported, so you have to fix bugs yourself.