tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: compilation of mod_jk, Solaris 8 (intel) using ANT
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2003 06:25:58 GMT
I did this once a while back, just to see how.  Then I decided to stick with
"configure" and "make".

The main thing that is needed is to add ${java.home}/../include/solaris to
the <includes> section of jk/native/build.xml.  If you a building from CVS
HEAD, that should be enough.  If you are building from the 4.1.x source
distro, then don't bother adding the check, since it doesn't evaluate the OS
anyway.

Also, you can avoid the sym-link with cc by defining:
    build.native.cc=gcc
in jk/build.properties