tomcat-users mailing list archives

From tom...@daydream.stanford.edu
Subject Re: Mod_jk2 Installation Problem
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2003 01:23:37 GMT
That sounds a little further than I ever got with mod_jk2.

Some people reported success with mod_jk2, but a lot of us never got it
working.

If you don't need the mod_jk2 advanced features, I'd suggest going for
mod_jk. I spent tens of hours on mod_jk2 with no success, so I don't think
you're alone there. I've been off the list for awhile so maybe someone
posted a howto on mod_jk2 with linux. I never saw on this list someone
having trouble with mod_jk2/linux that was ever able to fix it. Just my 2
cents. Maybe it's changed in the last couple of months, so I'll be
watching your post to see if someone can help you.

Check my website:
http://daydream.stanford.edu/tomcat/install_web_services.html

to see my combination of Apache/Tomcat/mod_jk, etc. My wife much
appreciated me ditching mod_jk2 for mod_jk. I feel for you, good luck with
yours.

Oscar