tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Sanda John P <san...@cs.clemson.edu>
Subject RE: WebappClassLoader
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2003 15:11:46 GMT
The application is for my Master's research and is being used only by a
limited number of users - one of my advisor's classses. Basically, the
application is a game-playing system in which users write programs to
compete against each other.

this.getClass().getClassLoader() returns a JasperLoader, which is not an
instance of a WebappClassLoader.

John Sanda, Clemson University Computer Science Dept.
(864)656-2844