tomcat-users mailing list archives

From narsi_k...@freddiemac.com
Subject RE: java.io.IOException: Broken pipe
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2003 16:09:58 GMT

Filip,

     What is the coyote connector and what do I need to add in server.xml?
Please advise.

Thanks
Narsi Kota
Reuse Program Office
ISS/App Dev. Center
Freddie Mac
Ph. (703) 918 8158

                    "Filip Hanik"

                    <mail@filip.ne       To:     "Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                    t>                   cc:

                                         Subject:     RE: java.io.IOException: Broken pipe

                    04/04/2003

                    10:54 AM

                    Please respond

                    to "Tomcat

                    Users List"

try the coyote connector, and see if you have any luck

filip

org.apache.ajp.tomcat4.Ajp13Processor.run(Ajp13Processor.java:551)