tomcat-users mailing list archives

From johannes.fi...@fwd.at
Subject RE: monitoring web apps
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2003 06:09:20 GMT
Hi Yoav,

oops. I didn't line out that this kind of memory tracking is for testing
locally with my dev environment to see how tomcat does when handling
100.000 records of a ResultSet or so... and when memory does show up
again.

Thanks for the link, I'll investigate it later...

Is the JVMPI powerful enough to get used in a memory tracker for tomcat (I
haven't used it yet)?
Wouldn't it make sense to have a monitoring app for memory and database
connections for Tomcat (i.e. dbcp/poolman functionality + jvmpi in one
admin app)?

thx
Johannes