tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mubarak Esmail" <mesm...@notes.manchester.gov.uk>
Subject Help!
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2003 09:29:28 GMT
Hello again,

I've now restarted to machine and when I run the startup.bat file I get the
attached message, any ideas, I've checked the variable and it is correct?
(See attached file: tomcatError.jpg)
Thanks again
---------------------- Forwarded by Mubarak Esmail/mss on 14/04/2003 10:28
(Embedded image moved to file: pic06334.pcx)   Mubarak Esmail
14/04/2003 09:59