tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Carlos-Roberto Queiroz" <cquei...@bompreco.com.br>
Subject RE: jk load balancing not working properly
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2003 12:30:42 GMT

      None has reported ? Then let me be the first one to say it doesn´t
work, I have always set unique jvmroute names for each tomcat instance
matching the worker names in worker.properties

                      "Ralph Einfeldt"

                      <ralph.einfeldt@upt        To:       "Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                      ime-isc.de>                cc:

                                                 Subject:  RE: jk load balancing not working
properly
                      04/24/2003 04:03 AM

                      Please respond to

                      "Tomcat Users List"

According to http://www.ubeans.com/tomcat/
loadbalancing works with mod_jk.

This problem has been reported several times.

This type of trouble is typically caused by not
setting the jvmRoute to an unique value for each
tomcat. AFAIK none of those who reported this
problem and have been given this hint has
reported that the problem is still there. (Many
have reported that the problem is gone, some
didn't report anything)