tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Oliver Wulff" <oliver.wu...@zurich.ch>
Subject Antwort: RE: user principal, realm
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2003 15:02:22 GMT

I took a look to JavaDoc and saw that all methods are deprecated. Is it
really the right way? My first thought was that it's very low level.
Doesn't there exist an easier solution for my problem?

Oliver Wulff
Zürich Versicherungs-Gesellschaft
IA4, CoC Middleware
Postfach, 8085 Zürich
Telefon: +41- 1 628 58 07
Fax: +41 - 1 623 58 07
E-Mail: mailto:oliver.wulff@zurich.ch

                      "Ralph Einfeldt"

                      <ralph.einfeldt@upt         An:      "Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                      ime-isc.de>                 Kopie:

                                                  Thema:   RE: user principal, realm

                      01.04.2003 14:50

                      Bitte antworten an

                      "Tomcat Users List"

Although I havn't tried it, I guess yes.

I think you have to define your own RequestWrapper
that lets you set the principal.