tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Adam M Gunther <amgun...@us.ibm.com>
Subject HTTPSessions objects in 4.1.24
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2003 14:56:20 GMT

Hi all,

I recently have upgraded to Tomcat 4.1.24.  I was wondering if anyone knows
if there is a new restriction in 4.1.24 that all objects placed in
HTTPSessions objects MUST be serializable?

I am seeing errors like: Cannot serialize session attribute Person for
session 9BE3028D44C48F8441FB1AAEC81612CA java.io.NotSerializableException:
com.ibm.services.profile.AttributeData

 Thank You,

Adam Gunther
IBM Emerging Technologies Toolkit
Autonomic, Grid, and Web Services Technologies
Research Triangle Park, NC
(919) 543-6091 T/L 441-6091
amgunthe@us.ibm.com
http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/ettk