tomcat-users mailing list archives

From johannes.fi...@fwd.at
Subject [OFF-TOPIC] Re: Tomcat vs. JBoss
Date Sun, 06 Apr 2003 20:42:03 GMT
hi da_alchemist@yahoo.com + Michael Maier check-mate@gmx.net alias blib
(nickname of your previous posts),

thx for your reply, I've corrected J2EE to Servlets/JSPs to increase the
focus. I didn't take care of the EJB part of J2EE so far, but certainly
will in the future. My clients, however, didn't care up to now.

However, I think your response is impolite at best. I don't think its a
good way to communicate in a forum to tell others they are idiots just
because they are asking questions. At least you could mark your reply
OFF-TOPIC or send it directly to me to save all the others from your
thoughts.
I reserve the right to learn something new, you probably don't have to
anymore...

I hope you'll receive a better treatment when learning something new than
you do to others.

Johannes