tomcat-users mailing list archives

From johannes.fi...@fwd.at
Subject Re: ISAPI redirector
Date Sun, 06 Apr 2003 20:34:33 GMT
Hi Rick,

First, make sure you set the log modus to DEBUG (Isapi 2.0.x: logLevel:
DEBUG, Isapi 1.x: log_level: debug).

Take a look into the Event Viewer of W2K and inspect the Application Log.
You should see error messages there indicating what doesn't work.

I posted my configuration info recently at this forum, simply search for:
SOLVED: Re: Tomcat 4.1.18 - IIS 5.0 plugin - jk2.properties +
workers2.properties

I hope this helps,
Johannes

Rick Baker <RBaker@CO.SLC.UT.US>
04.04.2003 21:31
Please respond to
"Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>

tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
cc

Subject
ISAPI redirector

I'm running a server with the following:
Win2k
IIS5
J2sdk1.4.0
Tomcat 4.1.12

I successfully install Tomcat and the ISAPI redirector and test it with
the
following  http://localhost/examples/servlet/HelloWorldExample
<http://localhost/examples/servlet/HelloWorldExample>  and it works just
fine.  The redirector is working as advertised.

However, after rebooting the server and check that Tomcat, etc is running
the redirector no longer works.  I have to use
http://localhost:8080/examples/servlet/HelloWorldExample
<http://localhost:8080/examples/servlet/HelloWorldExample>  in order to
run
the example.