tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Carlos-Roberto Queiroz" <cquei...@bompreco.com.br>
Subject jk load balancing not working properly
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2003 21:23:31 GMT
      Hello, I´ve been trying to configure load balancing for Tomcat using
both Apache versions 1.3.x and 2.0.x and their respective jk modules
(version 1.2.2), but it seems the round robin policy isn´t working at all.
When I open several browsers I notice a bunch going to one tomcat, then
another bunch (not the same number as first) going for the other one.
Shouldn´t it be tomcat1, tomcat2, tomcat1 and so on ? I tried different
settings for lbfactor in worker.properties file (0, 1, 50 and 100 for both
tomcat workers) but nothing changed. Could anyone give me any suggestion ?