tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mark Lenz" <ML...@piercemfg.com>
Subject RE: IDE
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2003 22:12:23 GMT

There are two plugins which work with Tomcat.  One called BlueSkyTime and
another from Sysdeo.  Which one are you referencing?  Has anyone tried
both?

Mark Lenz
Pierce Manufacturing, Inc.
(920) 832-3523
mlenz@piercemfg.com

  "mike jackson"

  <mjackson@cdi-hq.com>                 To:        "'Tomcat Users List'"

                                <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>, <a.beech@bigpond.net.au>

                                        cc:

  04/09/2003 11:50 AM                   Subject:        RE: IDE

  Please respond to "Tomcat

  Users List"

Goto http://www.eclipse.org, under community is a list of plugins.
There's also some links to better lists of plugins.  If you look at the
links to lists the first one is the one that I use.  The plugin is
supposedly "beta", but other than issues with properties files it works
really, really well.

If you can't find it email me directly and I'll send it to you.

--mikej
-=-----
mike jackson
mjackson@cdi-hq.com