tomcat-users mailing list archives

From horst.scher...@rzb.at
Subject Antwort: Tomcat not excepting changes in web-app
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2003 20:04:56 GMT
You did not write how you deploy the changed class.

Webapps are stored under the webapps directory
There exists the war file and for each war file a directory with the
unpacked content of the war file.
Replacing all of this and restarting Tomcat should do it.

jan@diekleinedomain.de am 01.04.2003 21:46:56

Bitte antworten an tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org@inet