tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mark Lenz" <ML...@piercemfg.com>
Subject Storing Files
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2003 19:04:15 GMT

My web application needs to generate some PDF files, store them, and then
serve them up to a web browser when needed.  Would it be better to store
these files in my MySQL database or just use the filesystem?

Mark Lenz
Pierce Manufacturing, Inc.
(920) 832-3523
mlenz@piercemfg.com

The information contained in this electronic mail message is confidential
information and intended only for the use of the individual or entity named
above, and may be privileged. If the reader of this message is not the
you have received this transmission in error, please contact the sender
immediately, delete this material from your computer and destroy all
related paper media. Please note that the documents transmitted are not
intended to be binding until a hard copy has been manually signed by all
parties.
Thank you.