tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Dan Tran" <dantt...@hotmail.com>
Subject JK2 and IIS upload problem
Date Sat, 19 Apr 2003 16:05:30 GMT
Hi I have a upload page works very well when directly connect to tomcat port 8080.

However when use it with IIS to tomcat via JK2 connector, I encounter with following exception:

javax.servlet.ServletException: Processing of multipart/form-data request failed. Stream ended
unexpectedly
at org.apache.struts.upload.CommonsMultipartRequestHandler.handleRequest(CommonsMultipartRequestHandler.java:244)
at org.apache.struts.util.RequestUtils.populate(RequestUtils.java:1084)
at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processPopulate(RequestProcessor.java:815)
at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:254)
at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1420)

is there any solution?

Thanks

-Dan