tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Hill" <andrew.david.h...@gridnode.com>
Subject RE: Does everybody here get as much spam as I do?
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 13:56:43 GMT
Im on this list and on the struts list and Im getting a fair bit of spam. I
dont post here much and suspect more of it comes from being on the struts
list.

Rubbish like "***make love to your wife for four hours long***" etc... - yeh
right - where am I going to get 4 free hours....? Not exactly the sort of
garbage I want clogging up my company email account either...

-----Original Message-----
From: Shapira, Yoav [mailto:Yoav.Shapira@mpi.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 15 April 2003 21:46
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Does everybody here get as much spam as I do?

Howdy,
And by the way, I've tried querying the folks at AIMS a couple of times
regarding some of the technical details of their archive, with no luck.

However, my spam experience has been the same as Senor Einfeldt's: none
that I could track back to this list.  Of course, I do filter out a ton
of the messages on this list just as I do spam ;)

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

sender.  Thank you.