tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Andy Eastham" <andy.east...@gliant.com>
Subject RE: tomct-replication Exception: java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 14:50:38 GMT
Dennis,

This is a feature of the collections framework.  If you create an iterator
on a collection, then modify the underlying collection object, you get this
exception.

I've had it when I've mistakenly used an iterator to loop over a collection
and tried to delete an object from the underling  collection.  Sometimes you
can perform the operation on the iterator itself to avoid this.

You should be able to redesign the code to avoid it, once you know why it's
occurring.

Andy