tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Wagner Sales" <opens...@terra.com.br>
Subject Problems with mod_jk
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2003 14:55:16 GMT
At a few days ago, I was sended a mail to this list to ask help about
the problems whith the use of mod_jk, j_secutity_check errors and
another things. Well, I was solved my problem, and now, I´m sending
this mail just to help another people with the same problem.

1 - Don´t put JkMount /admin/j_security_check in your mod_jk.conf!
Just put a name of an user in your tomcat-users, and include a hole
called admin.
2 - Don´t forget: The admin needs "JMX MBeans support" to run! This
feature isn´t supported by AJP 1.3 default connector! Use the Coyote
AJP 1.3 Connector.
3 - Ok, now, just mount your /admin in the mod_jk.conf, like in the
following lines:

JkMount /admin ajp13
JkMount /admin/* ajp13

thank´s and sorry by the bad english!