tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Greg Speechley" <g...@learnedsolutions.com>
Subject RE: Guidelines on application development
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2003 07:32:22 GMT
Sorry my bad! It all works properly now. Silly mistake due to too much time
in front of the monitor ;)

Is this how most people develop their apps tho? Using ant to build the class
files during testing then moving the war onto their live server? I no longer
have the WEB-INF folder under webapps/myapp so tomcat goes to
myapp/build/classes. Is this how it is meant to be done?

Greg