tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Greg Speechley" <g...@learnedsolutions.com>
Subject RE: Basic JNDI setup problems - "Cannot load JDBC driver class 'null'"
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2003 01:02:06 GMT
I am pretty sure that the problem I had a few weeks ago was the same and I
moved the DBCP stuff to <GlobalNamingResources> so it is available to all
contexts. I think it is a context related problem when it is trying to get
the connection (ie datasource is not null but has no connections)

Are you using ant install when you get this problem? Does it still happen
when you put the war in webapps and restart tomcat? If it works when you use
the war method then that is reason I think.

Good luck
Greg