tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "neal" <nealcab...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to setup 2+ webApps on Tomcat
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2003 10:16:10 GMT
I am trying to deploy multiple webApps on a single instance of Tomcat and
presume this is doable ... is this possible?

The DefaultHost attribute of the Engine node is really tripping me up.  It
seems that only the Host that I specify as the DefaultHost is actually
running the init servlets sequence that I specify in the web.xml file.

I just need to know how to setup 2 discreet webApps (each with its own
servlet set to run during init) on a single instance of Tomcat (presuming
each has its own URL - www.abc.com & www.pdq.com)?  Am I going about this
wrong by trying to have a different host per each webApp?

Thanks.
Neal