tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jan Behrens" <...@diekleinedomain.de>
Subject RE: Antwort: Tomcat not excepting changes in web-app
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2003 20:28:24 GMT
This is a test-environment so I am basically working in the webapp\myProject\
dir on the original sources. At this point I am not creating war-files yet. I
am using the sun standard-compiler for building all binaries. Whenever I make
changes in .java files throughout the project, I rebuild them and reload my
webapp for changes to take effect. That works just fine, except for the
(static) class I mentioned below...

Thanks, Jan