tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Keim, Markus" <markus_k...@ordat.com>
Subject RE: mod_jk2 jni in-process
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2003 09:31:11 GMT
Hello Mark,

i'm glad to hear that someone has mangaged this,
congratulations! I've a quite similar environment
(JDK differs, i'm using 1.4.0_01 and Apache 2.0.45).
I've also visited the link you've mentioned and
conscientiously followed the steps, but unfortunately
with lesser success. I've also posted the tomcat-users
list with the question if anybody has managed it to get
JK2/JNI inprocess to run but i've got no answer (as jet...).

Is it possible that you post the property files that
you're actually using to the tomcat-users list (i can't
believe that the slightly differing version are the culprit!?)?

Many thanks in advance & Ciao, Markus