tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Darian Shimy <DSh...@24hourfit.com>
Subject RE: Connection Pool exceeding MaxActive limit
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2003 20:00:25 GMT
The maximum number of open connections to the database should not exceed the
value specified in the maxActive attribute of 20.  The number of actual
connections exceeds 41 during load test.  Does anyone else have this problem
where the number of actual database connections is greater than the
maxActive value?

I verified all resultsets, statements, and connections are closed.  Thanks.
--
Darian Shimy