tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rooda, William J" <wro...@indiana.edu>
Subject RE: Problem with WEB-INF/classes
Date Sun, 13 Apr 2003 21:28:29 GMT
>From my experience, whenever a change is made to any folder, class,
web.xml, struts config, or properties file in the WEB-INF directory,
Tomcat needs to be restarted (Basically ANY change to anything in
WEB-INF.)  I'm sure there might be ways around this, but I have not yet
found them.

WJR

-----Original Message-----
From: Sjoerd van Leent [mailto:svanleent@wanadoo.nl]
Sent: Sunday, April 13, 2003 3:28 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: Problem with WEB-INF/classes

Hi all,

It seems that if you create a class in the WEB-INF/classes path tomcat
does not automatically flush his cache when you change the class. When I
shutdown TomCat and restart it, the class will be correctly interpret.
Even deleting the class and reloading the page from a different computer
does not help, so it's not a session problem or something.

What am I missing?

I'm using TomCat 4.0.1

Help needed,

Sjoerd van Leent