tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Weaver, Gregory" <gwea...@med.wayne.edu>
Subject RE: tomcat 4.1.24 SSL configuration
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2003 15:10:43 GMT
Hmmm.......regenerated the key and everything works fine....

Sorry for a stupid question..... I thought I had already tried that once before.

Strange though......seems like I would have received some error if the certificate was invalid
broken, whatever, not just 0 bytes of data from the server.

Anyhow, disregard this problem.