tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Tom Lyle" <t...@limehouse.co.uk>
Subject RE: [SOLVED]: Tomcat Ignoring JNDI Resource Parameters
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2003 10:40:54 GMT
I was just about to reply to this :) But does anyone know why you can't
define the <Resource> in the <GlobalNamingResources> tag? According to the
documentation you should be able to and your JNDI resource should be
available to all contexts. The reason i ask is that i was trying to set up a
DataSource for use by a webservice app and every time you redeploy a
webservice using the Manager App the <context> node gets rewritten and you
have to manually add the <resource> and <resourceParams> again, very
irritating....

tom