tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ralph Einfeldt" <ralph.einfe...@uptime-isc.de>
Subject RE: Apache 2.0.45/jk2/TC4.1 mostly working, but...
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2003 10:33:52 GMT
I think that 2) and 3) are possibly related.

Are you shure that you set the vm entries in workers2.properties

OPT=-Dtomcat.home=${CATALINA_BASE}
OPT=-Dcatalina.home=${CATALINA_HOME}

and ${CATALINA_BASE} and ${CATALINA_HOME} are set to the right values ?

For your first question I just have a 'wild' guess:

Maybe tomcat doesn't start up fast enough s the first attempt of the
connector fails ?