tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ralph Einfeldt" <>
Subject RE: Need help with JK2 & sticky sessions...
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2003 08:52:22 GMT
If this is true, the different observation that where reported
(works / doesn't work) start to make sense.

It looks like your the first (unluky) one who stumbled over this.
(Another proof that binary logic is not always the best)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message